Saturday 1 November 2014

Day 2 - Continued


Unable to contain the excitement I eagerly contacted Raish for the final 3 missions that he was going to offer before my graduation from his classes.  Before starting I noted an eve-mail from Nocturnal Fire of Ignis Indomitus who had noticed me in the new capsulee system inviting me to join the war against the Gallente Militia.  I took a 'raincheck' as I have decided to move into any capsulee run corporations for a few days while I decide what I want to do.
Nocturnal Fire
Senior Recruiter
Ignis Indomitus

Missions 3 - 5 of 5

For the third mission I was required to scan down a data site, using the data analyser that Aura had given me I successfully hacked the security system.  I looted the required item and returned it.  Scanning in itself was an easy concept to learn using Aura tutorial although there are 2 default formations for probes.  I although had trouble seeing my probes when first using the default pinpoint formation as it only had a default probe scan range of 4 au and was lost in the MANY signatures in the system.  I had to go further through the tutorial to discover how to expand them.  After that it was easy.  At this point I would suggest to Concord and the other powers in New Eden that this part of the capsule consciousness needs to be updated.  It would be worthwhile starting ALL the formations at 16au rather than a smaller setting.  

I then repeated the process for a relic site with a relic analyser for the fourth mission. Again this was easy.  

The final mission was a gas sites...  This got me filled with excitement YET AGAIN.  As mentioned in the last journal entry I am very interested in gas mining.  The mission gives you an item to hand in.  Thinking this 'key' was going to unlock a skill book I raced to the mission and into the acceleration gate (if you remember I mentioned it was a whopping 26 million isk).  Unfortunately bitter disappointment hit me again as I only needed to talk to Rulie (Sisters of EVE) and didn't get to actually mine ANY gas.

I did although get a shinny new Magnate for my efforts which will be a great ship for scanning.  

 Tomorrow I will be taking it out to see what treasures I can find on a short expedition.  Stay tuned for the journal on that.  :)

Materia Out!  For the final time today.  ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment